Membership and Benefits Summary
Benefit: Data, Outcomes, Benchmarking
- Annual outcomes collected from all members
- Benchmarks and Key Performance Indicators Set to compare your program
- All data accessible through the member portal as downloadable statistics or interactive Tableau dashboards
- Use letters of support, Catalyst Kitchens outcomes, and peer-sourced techniques to improve your individual fundraising
- Catalyst Kitchens uses the strength of the network and our collective outcomes/impact as the center of our fundraising portfolio to seek pass-through regranting funds for members.
Benefit: Resource Library
Group-sourced from members, our library is built* to include:
- Culinary and Foodservice skill curriculums
- Life, Professional, and Transferrable skill curriculums
- Program recruitment and onboarding tools/examples
- Case management and social service tools/examples
- Job placement and internship tools/examples
- Social Enterprise, Fundraising, Finance tools/examples
*Currently under reconstruction, on track for new structure to debut in 2023
Catalyst Kitchens seeks and maintains vendor discounts and in-kind support for:
- Rouxbe Online Culinary School
- Screenprinting through New Avenues Ink
- Starbucks' and Seattle's Best Beans and Paper Products
- CDN Digital and Analog Thermometers
- Sketchers and SRMax Kitchen Shoes
- Mercer Knife Kits
- Tax Consultants
- And more!
- Online events monthly for peer networking and learning on
- Training and Programs
- Kitchen Operations
- Development and Fundraising
- In-person regional events every year.
- National Conference every other year
- Subject specific forums online and in-person for learning and professional development
Benefit: Peer Networking
- Member staff and organization directories so you can find and connect with your peers.
- Facilitated direct connection between peer staff to discuss strategies for common problems.
- Arranged visits between members facilitated by Catalyst Kitchens staff.
Benefit: Additional Partners
- Access to funding and consulting platforms through partners such as Jacque Pepin Foundation and REDF
- Accreditation/Certification support through third party partners. Leverage our collective efficacy and resources with:
- State Apprenticeship or Trade School certifying bodies
- Local community colleges for certificates and credits earned toward a degree
- Local high schools for credits earned toward graduation
- State Departments of Education for direct accreditation
- Industry certification such as Servsafe, American Hotel & Lodging Association, or American Culinary Federation.
To Join: Annual Dues
Member costs an annual dues payment that is related to your overall organization size:
- $1500 - $0-500K organizational budget
- $2000 - $500K-1M organizational budget
- $2500 - $1-2M organizational budget
- $3500 - $2-5M organizational budget
- $4500 - $5-10M organizational budget
- $5000 - $10M+ organizational budget